How to use metropcs and tmobile unlock app
Posted by on
Free Unlock Code can unlock any T-Mobile Device that requires to be unlocked using the T-Mobile "Device Unlock" App.
Here are the supported devices:
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S7
LG G Stylo
ZTE Avid Plus
HTC Desire 626s
Kyocera Hydro Wave
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
Samsung Galaxy Avant
Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
LG Leon H345
Sony Xperia Z3
HTC One M9
Alcatel OneTouch Pop Astro
Click HERE to unlock your phone today!
Our service is quite simple, here's a rundown of the steps required:
1. See if your phone needs to be unlocked!
- Put in a SIM card that is not from the original carrier of your device.
- If it's not asking for a code but it shows a screen saying "This device can be remotely unlocked if eligible." like above, click OK.
- Open the Device Unlock App and try pressing Permanent Unlock, if it says "Unlock Failed", we can unlock it for you!
2. Go on our website cellphoneunlock.net
- Enter the required phone information, including the 15 digit IMEI (press *#06#)
- Follow the steps (read everything!) until you get your confirmation/receipt
3. Allow a day for the process to complete.
- Once the process is complete, you will get an email saying "Unlocked".
4. Unlock your phone!
- Simply use the Device Unlock App again and press "Permanent Unlock" again.