HOW TO UNLOCK APPLE IPHONE FACTORY UNLOCK CODE
How To Unlock iPhone:
1. Send the IMEI to our server ( freeunlockcode.com )
2. Wait till we return the answer "activated or unlocked"
3. Then, install last version of iTunes
4. Make sure phone is last version updated by official itunes sw
5. Connect phone to iTunes with not accepted (not valid) simcard
6. Wait until itunes detect phone
7. Now disconnect phone and reconnect after 10 seconds.
8. Phone Unlocked.
NOTE: This is the only "lifetime" unlock solution for Apple iPhone as the IMEI is registered as "Unlocked" in Apple database. Your phone will always be unlocked even after each new update of your phone firmware !
Why my Apple iPhone is locked?
When you purchase a cell phone it is often offered at a discounted price by the cellular network. In return for this generosity they "lock" your Apple iPhone to their network, so that you can only use their network for making and receiving calls. This means that you cannot use the SIM card of another network, and if you try to do so the phone will display "Phone Restricted", “Contact Service Provider”, “Enter Unlock Code” or a similar message. Unlocking the phone removes this lock, allowing you to use your Apple iPhone on any GSM wireless network anywhere in the world.
Why should I unlock my Apple iPhone?
• Save a fortune abroad, by using cheap local SIM cards rather than expensive roaming tariffs.
• As usually subsidize the cost of the phone, by unlocking it you are increasing the resale value of your Apple iPhone by up to 300%.
• Use your work and personal SIM card in your unlocked Apple iPhone no need to carry two phones again.
• Get the best value tariffs by swapping SIM cards to take advantage of the latest offers.
• You never send your Apple iPhone to anybody.
• Fast and easy. Instructions are free. Unlocking itself takes 1-3 minutes.
• No opening your Apple iPhone and risk of damage to your device.
• Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
• No complicated software or hardware just enters code, and your Apple iPhone is PERMANENTLY unlocked.
• Is safe and does not void Apple iPhone’s warranty.
• Unlocking is a one-time event. It works for the life of your Apple iPhone.
Will I have to unlock my Apple iPhone every time I change SIM Card?
No, even if you upgrade the software (flash) or hard reset your Apple iPhone, it remains permanently unlocked, no matter what you do to it.
What is a SIM Card?
A SIM card or Subscriber Identity Module is a portable memory chip used in GSM phones. The SIM Card allows users to change phones by simply removing the SIM Card from one cell phone and inserting it into another. The SIM holds personal identity information, cell phone number, phone book, text messages and other data.
How does the remote unlocking work?
Upon successful order submission, we will process your Apple iPhone's unique IMEI number and email back an unlock code.
What does IMEI mean?
The International Mobile Equipment Identity or IMEI is a 15 digit serial number unique to every GSM cell phone. We generate the unlocking code from the IMEI, this is called remote unlocking.
How to get the IMEI#?
Enter *#06# into your phone to retrieve the unique 15 digit IMEI number. It can also be found printed on the back of the phone underneath the battery.
Is cable and software required?
No software or cable is required at all.
How Safe is it and is it guaranteed to Work?
Removing the network restriction on your Apple iPhone with unlocking codes is the safest and fastest way to unlock a cell phone. There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Apple iPhone or void warranty. You simply enter the unlock codes directly into your Apple iPhone via the Apple iPhone’s keypad to remove the network restriction. We guarantee it to work or your money back.